Here is the link and an excerpt
A teenage University of Glouchestershire student died after a rugby initiation drinking game went wrong, a coroner has heard. Nineteen-year-old Samuel Potter, of Hersham, Surrey, died from alcohol toxicity at a house in Linden, Gloucestershire on May 9 this year.
At a pre-inquest review, at Gloucestershire Coroner’s Court on Wednesday, the coroner was told that a number of students attended the university rugby initiation event held at an address in Seymour Road, Linden.
Third and fourth year students are believed to have concocted the alcoholic drinks.
Family, friends and the counsel representing the University of Gloucestershire student attended the review.
Mr Potter’s mother, Lindsay Potter, said: “We want to find out how this situation arose and how it happened, to prevent it from happening again.
“There may be a code of conduct which the university did not follow.”
Senior coroner for Gloucestershire Katy Skerrett said: “I am duty bound to issue a PFD report (Prevention of Future Deaths) if I find it to be appropriate.”