From moderator Hank Nuwer
- Your fraternity encourages or coerces pledges into drinking. A bottle exchange is not a gift. It’s a weapon that has killed over and over.
- Your chapter has members who physically haze in lineups or administer “wood” with impunity.
- Your high school team has players who think it their right to touch and taunt rookies.
- Your sorority shares or trades pledges with a fraternity.
- Your chapter thinks it is a hoot to drop pledges far from home with no identification.
- Your chapter makes pledges go on some kind of forced march.
- Your chapter makes pledges eat unpleasant substances that can make someone gag and choke.
8) You make pledges swim or wade in deep waters.